INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE13 OF ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/ 2003
Italian Legislative Decree n° 196 of 30.06.2003 protects personal data and the treatment of these data.
According to this legislation, personal data must be treated in a fair, transparent and lawful manner.
In accordance with Article 13 of the above legislation, Estensi & Sale is obliged to give you some information on the use of the personal data provided directly by yourself and on the data acquired during the drawing up of the contract.
This is a summary of the legal requirements:
1) PURPOSES AND MODALITIES OF PROCESSING:
The data you provide will be processed both manually and with the help of electronic or automated means, in full observance of the principles of fairness, transparency and lawfulness, as stated in the legislation, and for the purposes of pre-contractual negotiations and for the stipulation and implementation of the contract, for needs related to the fulfilment of taxation or legal requirements; the processing of the data will take place for the entire duration of the time necessary to achieve the goal for which they have been collected.
2) OBLIGATORY OR VOLUNTARY NATURE OF PROVIDING THE DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL.
The data you provide for the purposes stated in point 1) are necessary for carrying out your specific requests regarding the goods produced and marketed by our company, as well as for the purposes of sales negotiation and the stipulation and implementation of the contract.
In accordance with Article 24 of Italian Legislative Decree n° 196/2003, no express consent is required for the use of the data for the purposes stated above.
Express consent is required, however, if your data is to be used for:
– business purposes
– statistical or market research studies
– the sending of advertising material
– the sending of business information and/or interactive business communication.
Therefore, without express authorisation, your personal data cannot be used for the above purposes.
3) SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE DATA CAN BE COMMUNICATED.
The data you provide can be communicated to the following categories of subjects:
– subjects to whom this right is legally assigned, according to rules or European Union regulations,
– credit institutions, for the management of deposits and payments, financial institutions, and debt recovery agencies,
– subjects or consultants of our company, only to the extent necessary for the performance of their assigned tasks and with the duty to observe secrecy and security in the processing of the data provided,
the data you provide will also be processed – in accordance with the modalities stated in the legislation – by subjects within the Estensi & Sale organisation assigned to processing your data;
the data you provide will will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
4) RIGHTS STATED IN ARTICLE 7 OF ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE196/2003.
You have the right, at any time, to have the existence or non-existence of your personal data confirmed and to know its content and origin;
you may also request that the accuracy of the data be verified, and request that it be supplemented, updated, altered, deleted or corrected.
Furthermore, in accordance with Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree n° 196/2003, at any time, you may request the erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully; in any event, you may oppose the processing of the data for legitimate reasons.
5) DATA CONTROLLER AND PERSONS IN CHARGE OF THE PROCESSING.
The controller of your personal data is: “ESTENSI RENT&SALE SRL” VIALE CAVOUR 86 44121 FERRARA P.I/C.F 01863480388